With Singapore‘s forever summer climate, you can easily live with just one beauty product but what happens when you’re going to a vacation destination with four seasons? Are you cringing at the thought of having to match beauty products with every season to prevent dry skin? Fret not lady wanderlusters, KKday heard your cries and we’re collaborating with BeautyFresh to save your skin! Read on to find out how you should be prepping your skin for the perfect dewy look for all four different seasons.
|Laneige Water Sleeping Mask (BeautyFresh)|
Wake up refreshed and rejuvenated with Laneige Water Sleeping Mask — a hydrating mask that locks in moisture for stress and parched skin. With the aromatic blend of ylang ylang, rose, sandalwood oil and orange flower to relax your body and mind for a deep sleep to enhance the skin’s recovery abilities, you’ll find yourself sleeping like a baby soon. Come again, what jet lag?
|Chanel VitaLumiere Loose Powder Foundation (BeautyFresh)|
Now that you’re done feeding your skin with nutrients, prep yourself with Chanel VitaLumiere Loose Powder Foundation for a naturally luminous and even complexion. The texture feels and looks so much like your own skin, you’ll hear people complimenting your great complexion all day long.
Now that you’re looking great, where can you enjoy your spring holiday?
If you’re a history junkie, you’ll definitely be delighted to be surrounded by a village littered with thatched houses and farms surrounded by cherry blossoms. Try your hands on farming in the fields or milking a cow in Miyama — a village by the countryside with a rustic and nostalgic feel. Unlike other historical towns and districts preserved for cultural reasons in Japan, Miyama actually have dwellers living and working there!
|MAC Studio Finish Concealer (BeautyFresh)|
Notice dark spots clouding your face? You probably haven’t been diligently applying sunblock while having fun under the sun. Ladies, there’s no point crying over spilt milk; try concealing your dark spots with MAC Studio Finish Concealer. This smooth, long-wearing SPF35 concealer corrects all skin blemishes while camouflaging imperfections and discolourations with a natural matte finish. Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know.
|Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion WetForce SPF 50+ (BeautyFresh)|
Shield your skin from future dark spots and premature aging from the blazing sun with Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion WetForce SPF 50+. Worried that your sunblock might fade away while playing in the water? Rest assured to know you’re protected by WetForce technology — go ahead and hit the waters without worries!
When I met you in the summer…
|Elephant Jungle Sanctuary|
Thailand‘s perpetual sweltering heat is enough to ruin your summer vacay so cool yourself down in with the elephants at the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary as you get wet and muddy in their natural habitat. Interact with the elephants as you learn about their behaviour and history, form a new friendship as you scrub the dirt off the elephants back and they help scrub yours!
|Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Conditioning Lip Balm (BeautyFresh)|
The north wind starts to blow, signalling the cold weather and seasonal change. If you are prone to chapped lips, it’ll get even worse during autumn. Make sure you hydrate your lips with Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Conditioning Lip Balm. It has an ultra gentle formula that leaves your lips smooth, soft and plump. Mwah, go be beautiful with your absolutely kissable lips.
|Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay (BeautyFresh)|
Your guy is probably leaning in for a taste of your Chanel-coated lips but as he leans in… Alas, your pores! Bid your pores goodbye with Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay. Made with Mediterranean rose clay, Canadian Willow Herb and exfoliating Jojoba beads, the mask helps to cleanse your face gently but deeply, leaving your complexion pores-free.
|Maple trees in north Chuncheong|
Autumn, although sometimes known as a slow lingering death from the height of summer into the cold and dark winter, is far from miserable. This is especially when you’re heading to Korea to catch the autumn leaves gleam in a shade of dragon flame-red. Go on a maple tour at north Chungcheong. If you’re lucky, you may get to see some drama/movie filming going on!
|Shiseido Anessa Mild Face Sunscreen (BeautyFresh)|
Just because it’s winter and the sun is constantly hiding behind the ominous looking clouds doesn’t mean there’s no UV. Slather on some Shiseido Anessa Mild Face Sunscreen that helps your makeup from running due to over-secretion of sebum from the harsh winter wind. Formulated with various skin protection ingredients, this sunscreen protects the skin from dryness and other damages caused by UV rays while maintaining the skin’s moisture.
|Jo Malone Body & Hand Lotion (BeautyFresh)|
Don’t forget to give some attention to your hands this winter to avoid wrinkly and old fingers! Dip your hands in Jo Malone’s Body & Hand Lotion, a light weighted lotion that’s light in texture and luxurious in fragrance. Fling your pair of soft and delicate hands in the air with scent that’s bound to turn the heads of passer-bys; who hates attention anyway?
|Ski resort at Mt. Buller|
Visit Australia’s most popular ski resort, Mt Buller, for a day of fun with your family and friends in a dreamlike white world. Ski, sled and make snow angels to your heart’s content this winter in Australia. With the harsh winter wind constantly blowing against your face, don’t forget to smother your skin with moisturiser before and after your trip!
Take 10% off BeautyFresh items when you check out with BFKKDAY10. Promo code is valid from 9 Sept 2016 – 5 Oct 2016.
We have a confession — like most people, the ladies at KKday are terrible at packing their travel essentials when going on a vacation. Who has time to scour all over for 100ml bottles? Not us. What’s worst is when matching our beauty products with the season, oh the horror.
Rejoice, our fellow female wanderlusters! KKday is partnering with BeautyFresh to give our readers a TonyMoly Beauty Set! *throws confetti*
How to Participate
From 9 — 21 September, simply:
For more information, click here.
P.S. We’ll be holding another giveaway with BeautyFresh real soon, stay updated on KKday‘s Facebook Page!
- The campaign period is from 1200hrs on Friday, 09 September 2016, to 2359hrs on Wednesday, 21 September 2016. Entries before or after the campaign period will not be considered. Winners will be selected randomly by KKday and BeautyFresh thereafter. Please refer to KKday’s Facebook Page for the selected winner.
- Winner of the campaign have to take the initiative to contact KKday through email@example.com and provide all necessary information within the stipulated time frame, i.e. 1 week from the announcement of results on KKday’s Facebook Page. Your rights to the awarded prize is considered to be forfeited if you did not managed to contact us within the stipulated time frame.
- Participants are limited to only one submission per person.
- Campaign is only valid in Singapore.
- KKday reserves the right to request winner(s) to provide proof of identity to claim the prize.
- If KKday suspects any fraudulent activities carried out solely for more chances of winning, KKday reserves the right to void your eligibility and retract any prizes/vouchers that you have won.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or for any other prizes. Neither organiser nor its affiliates or subsidiaries will be responsible for any loss, liability or damages arising out of the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize.
- By participating in this campaign, you agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will result in disqualification immediately.
- KKday reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of the terms and conditions of this campaign at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice or liability to another person. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or Campaign material relating to this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- All participants grant KKday worldwide and irrevocable license to publicize his/her name and accompanying caption in such mode and manner as KKday considers fit.
- KKday will not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with this contest or with the acceptance or possession of any prize (including but not limited to claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light).
- By participating in this giveaway campaign, you agree to receive emails from KKday including KKday’s eNewsletter, as well as promotional offers and event information. Collected information will not be shared with any other party.
Terms and conditions for Prize：
- KKday travel voucher is only valid for KKday travel experiences.
- KKday travel voucher is valid for one time use only.
- KKday travel voucher is valid with a minimum spending of US$1.
- KKday travel voucher is valid till 31 December 2016.
- Travel experiences must be completed before 28 February 2017.
- If the booking is cancelled, the coupon code will no longer be valid for use.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, discounts, packages purchased or vouchers redemption.
- KKday reserved the rights to stop this coupon code to be used on certain travel experiences without prior notice.
- By participating in the Giveaway, the participant consents to the use of his/her personal data for KKday to contact him/her with updates and offers relating to this Giveaway, including the use of the participants telephone number to contact him/her via SMS.
- If there are any questions/issues, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org