Following those guides, it may seem like you've covered the whole of Bangkok. What else can is there to explore? Fret not, you can never get bored of Bangkok! Let us suggest three hipster things to do in the most populous city of Thailand.
1. Siam Niramit Show
|Siam Niramit Show in Bangkok|
>> Siam Niramit Show tickets
2. Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
|Chao Phraya River by night in Bangkok|
A simple fare made romantic by the atmosphere and your company, enjoy scrumptious Thai dinner as you cruise along Chao Phraya River. When the sun sets, the area presents an ideal opportunity for photography against landmarks such as The Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun) and the Grand Palace. Soaking in the ambience, this is also the perfect chance to watch life along the river as people slowly start to unwind or head home after a busy day.
>> Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
3. Ziplining alongside Mother Nature
|Zip-lining in Bangkok|
Get up close and personal with the floral and fauna as you zipline across one of Thailand's most beautiful rainforests. Spanning over 3000 meters, this is the highest zipline in Thailand with 24 platform stations, 2 hanging sky bridges and 2 rappel descents.
The only jungle canopy adventure in Southeast Asia designed, built and overseen by international experts, you can be sure that you're in safe hands!
>> Flight of the Gibbon from Bangkok/Pattaya
For more things to do in Bangkok:
>> 10 places you must visit on your first trip to Bangkok
>> 8 night markets you must visit in Bangkok
Tempted to visit Bangkok now?
There's so much more to Bangkok than just a destination for food and shopping! Have an activity in mind that you have always wanted to try? Tell us your favourite travel activity in Bangkok and stand a chance to WIN a pair of air tickets to Bangkok + travel experience of your choice!
From today till 27th June 2016, all you have to do is:
1) Like KKday's Facebook Page
2) Share our giveaway post
3) Submit your entry here and stand a chance to walk away with a pair of tickets to Bangkok!
1. The campaign period is from 1000hrs on Wednesday, 17 June 2016, to 2359hrs on Tuesday, 27 June 2016. Entries before or after the campaign period will not be considered. Winners will be selected randomly via a computerised system on 30th June 2016. Please refer to KKday’s Facebook Page for the list of winners.
2. Winners of the campaign have to take the initiative to contact KKday through email@example.com and provide all necessary information within the stipulated time frame, i.e. 1 week from the announcement of results on KKday's Facebook Page. Your rights to the awarded prize is considered to be forfeited if you did not managed to contact us within the stipulated time frame.
3. Participants are limited to only one submission per person.
4. KKday reserves the right to request winner(s) to provide proof of identity to claim the prize.
5. If KKday suspects any fraudulent activities carried out solely for more chances of winning, KKday reserves the right to void your eligibility and retract any prizes/vouchers that you have won.
6. All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or for any other prizes. Neither organiser nor its affiliates or subsidiaries will be responsible for any loss, liability or damages arising out of the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize.
7. By participating in this campaign, you agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will result in disqualification immediately.
8. KKday reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of the terms and conditions of this campaign at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or Campaign material relating to this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
9. The organiser reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions for this lucky draw promotion or replace the prizes with another of similar value at any time of its absolute discretion, without notice or liability to another person.
10. All participants grant KKday a worldwide and irrevocable license to publicize his/her name and accompanying caption in such mode and manner as KKday considers fit.
11. KKday will not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with this contest or with the acceptance or possession of any prize (including but not limited to claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light).
12. By participating in this giveaway campaign, I agree to receive emails from KKday (including KKday's eNewsletter, as well as promotional offers and event information). Collected information will not be shared with any third party.
Terms and conditions for Bangkok, Thailand Air Tickets
- The winner is eligible to redeem a maximum of two (2) air tickets to Bangkok, Thailand
- Valid for booking from 30 June to 30 September 2016 and for travel from 30 June 2016 to 31 December 2016.
- The total value of 2 air tickets redeem will be capped at S$350. Any amount more than the stated value will be charged to the winner.
- By participating in the Giveaway, the participant consents to the use of his/her personal data for KKday to contact him/her with updates and offers relating to this Giveaway, including the use of the participants telephone number to contact him/her via SMS.
- No replacement will be made for any damaged or lost redemption letter.
- The air ticket is valid on designated class only and is non-transferable once issued, not interchangeable for travel on other airlines and inclusive of airfare only. Applicable taxes such as excess baggage charges, airport taxes, insurance charges and fuel charges will be borne by the passenger. The use of the air ticket will always be subject to seat availability at the time of reservations or ticket issuance and wait listing is not permitted. Peak period surcharges apply for travel departing Singapore in the following periods:
o 28 May 2016 – 23 June 2016
o 1 July 2016 – 31 August 2016
o 19 November 2016 – 25 December 2016
- Ticket is not eligible for Miles accrual. After issuance, ticket is non-transferable, non- re-routable, and cannot be extended beyond the validity date. Flight and date change is allowed within ticket validity with amendment charge of S$200 per person per change after ticket issuance. A no-show fee of S$150 per person is applicable to passengers who do not turn up for the flights they are booked on. This fee is in addition to the amendment charge above.